If you have any queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term 'carify.com.au' or 'Carify' or 'us' or 'our' or 'we' refers to Carify ABN 48 634 361 649, the owner of the website. The term 'you', 'user', 'buyer' or 'your' refers to the website user.
1. Role of Carify
(a) Carify provides an online information service that extracts and collates important information regarding a vehicle from data obtained from the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR), National Exchange for Vehicle and Driver Information System (NEVDIS) and the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA).
(b) We can provide you with vehicle reports that outlines the history report, PPSR Certificate, registration information and any values or appraisals of an Australian vehicle. Carify will send your vehicle report to your nominated email address.
(c) Carify grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use this site and our online services for both personal or business purposes provided that you read and accept these terms and conditions.
2. Role of user
(a) You acknowledge and agree that:
- All information we provide is in good faith. You accept that any information provided by us is general information and is not in the nature of advice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site and through our reports meet your requirements.
- We derive our data and information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date. Information, records and/or data obtained from NEVDIS, PPSR and AFSA are third party information. Neither we nor any third parties associated with our Site provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and to the extent permitted by the law we expressly exclude any liability.
- Our reports are based on information obtained from third party sources and depends on information available from the third parties. Therefore, at times we may not have the complete history of a vehicle in a report. You acknowledge and agree that Carify will not be liable for the refund of any fee paid if the report in question does not provide a fully history of the vehicle.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the Site. You agree that any unauthorised use of the Site may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
3. Data in relation to Tasmanian vehicles
(a) Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide information regarding Tasmanian stolen vehicles.
4. Refund Policy
(a) You acknowledge and agree that we have limited liability in terms of refunding any fees paid.
(b) We have no obligation to provide you with a car history report until you have provided Carify with the correct Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) number, or registration details and correct payment details to enable us to process your order.
(c) Carify may provide you with a refund if a processing error or failure occurs on our Site. You can claim your refund by sending an email to email@example.com, and providing the email address and VIN number/registration number used for your order, and the order date/time.
(d) Please ensure that you provide us with the correct VIN number/registration number, as we cannot provide refunds for any incorrect information that you provide to us. If you provide us with an incorrect VIN number/registration number, this may result in a report being generated with no records available, or a report for a different vehicle. You will be responsible for the cost of that report.
(e) Please ensure that you provide us with the correct email address. No refunds will be given for providing Carify with an incorrect email address.
5. Intellectual property
(a) You acknowledge that all materials displayed on this Site, including without limitation all information, texts, materials, graphics, layout, software tools, names, logos and trademarks are owned by us or is licenced to us and is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise. Any reproduction of the website's material is prohibited other than with Carify’s express, written consent.
(b) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on this website.
6. Third party links
(a) This Site may include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
(a) You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website or the reports produced.
(b) In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website or the reports produced.
8. Exclusion of warranties and liabilities
(a) To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
(b) To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
(c) These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation applies:
9. Website unavailability
(a) Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, you acknowledge that the information and reports from on and from this Site are supplied online over communication links and other networks. We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
10. Amendments to terms and conditions
(a) These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
11. Governing law
(a) These terms and conditions and your use of our website governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales.
(a) These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Site.
(b) We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
(a) If any provision of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Last updated: 30 June 2019