Carify takes our commitment to your privacy seriously, and we treat any information you provide with care.
Who we are
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Carify is controlled by Carify (“Carify”, ‘www.carify.com.au”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a registered business (ABN 48 634 361 649).
What Information We May Collect
We may collect personal information from you to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website.
When you interact with our website, we may ask you to provide certain information and you may submit personal data to us (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact details, credit card details). We may also record customer traffic patterns and site use.
Some examples of how information may be collected by us:
- Information you provide us: we receive and store information that you submit when using our website or that you provide us in any other way (for example by email or telephone). This information may be provided when ordering from us; searching our website; accessing your account; querying order status; or by submitting text/photo/video reviews of us and our products.
- Information automatically provided: like many sites we use “cookies” to receive, process and store certain information whenever you interact with our website. Further information is below.
- Email or marketing communications: to help us make our email newsletter and/or marketing communications more useful and interesting for our customers, we may attempt to receive a confirmation when you open and click on email newsletters from Carify (if your email software/service supports this option). If you no longer wish to receive email newsletters, please notify us using the links provided in each newsletter.
- Information from third parties: we may receive information about you from other sources and add this to our account information. For example, if we have your address of need to mail things to you, we may update address information using data from third parties (including the Australia Post “Change of Address” file), which we may use to correct our records.
- Analytics tools and tracking pixels: we my use some tools to evaluate performance of our website and utlise collected anonymous data, for example, Google analytics to keep track of the behaviour of site visitors, unique ad returning visitors and conversion ration of our website. We may also collect your information through a pixel tracking tool. These tools usually record your activity on our website with tracking pixels that are 1x1 in size, in case you login to your Facebook account at the same time when you are using our website, we may share this anonymous data with Facebook in order to provide you ad results according to your preference and activity on the web and improve your user experience.
- Location-based information: We may collect information relating to your general location based on information you manually provide, the IP address of your computer, and GPS information sent to us by your GPS-enabled device.
How We Use This Information
Information is kept securely and may be used to:
- process and deliver your order;
- provide customer services and support to you;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- help prevent fraud (for example, we may check payment card details with our credit agency, who may keep a record of that information, and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis);
- verify your identity; and
- open and run your customer account.
By making an order, submitting your data to us and/or interacting with our website, you agree to this use.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. For the avoidance of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
Purpose of Collection
There can be many purposes to collect and store your information for immediate or later use, which can include:
- to enable you to use our services;
- to process bookings;
- send you marketing and promotional information;
- reply to your queries;
- to give feedback in order to improve our website quality and services;
- entering you in any contest initiated by us;
- processing your registration; and
- process any online payments and transactions.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability and in accordance with industry standards. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission. We encrypt all data that is transferred to our service providers and use the Stripe Payment system and SSL Certificate to encrypt your credit/debit card information when you place an order on our secure server.
Disclosure of data
In order to complete your order we may need to disclose some of your information to our service providers who assist us in operating the website.
When ordering from Carify or otherwise interacting with us, we may give you an opportunity to subscribe to our email newsletter and/or other marketing communications. If you no longer wish to receive email newsletters, please notify us using the links provided in each newsletter.
Your Rights and Concerns
Last update: 1 July 2019